Friday, September 21, 2012

10 abstract Non Objective Layouts

Chaos and Control

Asymmetrical Balance

Textural Pattern

Dynamic Tenision
Mood #1: Calm
Anthropomorphism

Depth

Gradual Transition from Black to White

Mood #2: Angry

Ebb and Flow

These are my 10 lay outs that were hand made with cut paper and line and mark patterns and touched up with markers. The image shown above were all cleaned up in Photoshop. 

Many steps of this process were frustrating to me especially using the rubber cement to glue down my designs. The small pieces kept ripping or getting lost in the process. Editing the design in Photoshop was the my favorite part of the process it improved my design so much. Also what were learned in class refreshed my memory of tools I had learned in Photoshop a few years ago.










2 comments:

  1. I had the same problem with the rubber cement! Haha but these all look great! You have such unique ideas for each one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job.. we all get frustrated with materials in our process, and I am glad you are talking about it along with your other thoughts and ideas!

    ReplyDelete